FlyBoard Instructor Training Course (5 Hour Course)
- Duration : 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Product code : PBAQAZ
This Instructor’s Training Course is for those who plan on training other people or customers, and becoming an instructor for Flyboarding or Jetpacking. This course will reward you with an Instructor’s Certification Card that you are able to present to your insurance company. This course will allow you to return to your own business or employer and work as a certified trained Flyboard or Jetpack Instructor. The course is 4-6 hours, in which the trainee receives hands-on Flyboard and Jetpack training, practice, assembly, teaching strategies, and general maintenance.
This full day training course includes:
- Verbal and Written training with an Flyboard Las Vegas Instructor
- You will review the Flyboard and Jetpack Safety and User Guidelines and Restrictions and take the Flyboard and Jetpack user and Safety Test.
- Flyboard and Jetpack Assembly
- Learn to Ride Flyboard (Basic Maneuvers)
- Learn to Operate Flyboard Throttle
- You will operate one of our instructor’s on the Flyboard. The instructor will additionally give you common troubleshooting scenarios.
- Lunch (Provided by FBLV)
- Learn to Ride Jetack (Basic Maneuvers)
- Learn to Operate Jetpack Throttle
- You will have the ability to operate our instructor on the Jetpack.
- The instructor will additionally give you common troubleshooting scenarios.
- Flyboard and Jetpack Maintenance
- Flyboard and/or Jetpack Instructor Certification ID Card